Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Event-fully Yours

Well, kiddos, it's been a week since my big "Friend-Raiser" and though I'm late to write a blog post, chalk it up to basking in the post-event glow!!  To put it mildly, I killed it.  Sure, there were jitters and nerves and snafus and flubs but, by and large, it was an amazing first experience in hosting a fundraiser and I can only see it getting better from here.

I am running off to be interviewed for the NFL website (yes, it's true), so I can't expand much now, but I'll post a longer entry and more photos this weekend.  Until then, check out the images below!

  Guests entranced by my fascinating spiel.
Me rockin' the mic.
A beautiful event display produced by my design guru,
Scott Livingston.
Me with Mindi Kasiga, 
Communications Officer from the Tanzanian Embassy!

No comments:

Post a Comment