Friday, August 30, 2013

New York, New York

Start spreadin' the news!!  I am back taking a bite outta the Big Apple after 24+ hours of grueling travel followed by a couple days of much-needed vegetation on the couch.

I'm about to head down to DC for the holiday weekend and some work meetings next week, one with my web designer and another with Africa Grantmakers' Affinity Group.  Hopefully, I'll be able to iron out the details of the Toa Nafasi website and the rest of the identity kit (brochures!  pens!!  t-shirts!!!  boxer shorts....?!) as well as to put my fundraising plans into motion.  More on all that and then some next week after the holiday is over.

Until then, enjoy this gorgeous photo of the NYC skyline taken yesterday by city enthusiast Inga Sarda-Sorensen - glad to see it on my Twitter feed as I didn't leave the house even once all day!!

Happy Labor Day, y'all!!


No comments:

Post a Comment