Wednesday, July 2, 2014

La Vie en Rosenbloom

Shalom vipi, dear readers, and my apologies for the last two newsy entries and today's unfortunate puff piece.  It's been a busy couple of weeks and I have not had time to put pen to paper (or fingers to keyboard) and write a "Sarah original."  Things continue apace and I have lots to fill you in on, so expect a better post come the weekend.

Until then, I leave you with a few photos from my recent safari to Geneva and Prague in late June.  (Yes, I am a VERY lucky girl to have been able to travel so much this year - many thanks to Ma and Pa Rosenbloom who helped make it happen financially, and a hearty asante sana to the Vuminator, who held things down at school in my absence.)

Images of the International School in Geneva where ma maman studied as a child....bit different from Msaranga Primary!!  We were there to celebrate the 70th anniversary of the school.




A rendition of Pachelbel's Canon at the Clementinum Music Hall in Prague's Old City.
 
 
From the GNV to the CZ and back to the TZ, it was a trip for the ages, but vacay is ovah and it's back to work as usual.  Check y'all next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment