Friday, October 25, 2013

Reading Rainbow

Hey readers, I hope this blog entry finds you all well.  As for me, to say I am hugely busy would be the understatement of the year.  There are not enough hours in the day for all the things I have to do or want to say.  But actually, that's a good thing, isn't it?  My lack of time to post clever Facebook statuses, Tweet my every move, or Instagram my latest outfit must mean I am doing something meaningful, staying in the moment, living life to the fullest....right?

Well, here's the scoop this week.  En route from one meaningful life event to another, (I'm sure), I peeped a group of schoolkids on the 1 train, ALL OF WHOM were quietly engaged in today's most underrated pleasure activity: reading.  It was, in a word, FANTASTIC.  So, if a bunch of multicultural Upper West Side primary PS'ers can be this engrossed in text, can those of the Tee-Zed be that far behind?

No comments:

Post a Comment