Thursday, July 11, 2013

Kwa Heri Angi!!

Angi left last night and I am back to my solitary routine.  In some ways it's nice to have the "me" time and be alone again but in other ways, it's quite a shock and I miss her a lot!!  The camaraderie of having a work colleague and roommate was actually really nice and it will be a little while before I am totally re-adjusted to the single life.

But I have a busy schedule ahead and can rely on work and social occasions to keep me busy until I go back to New York at the end of August.  I am working on a blog entry about the last few things Angi and I did while she was here, but it's slow-going, so wait for that, hopefully sometime this weekend.

In the meantime, check out this photo of Angi just being gifted a kitenge by Mama T.  Look familiar??


Me and Mama T circa three months ago!!

No comments:

Post a Comment